What you need to know -
- 1/ Saddles must be paid for in full before being released on trial or dispatched for purchase. This can be done via our shopping cart facility with various payment options.
- 2/ We highly recommend you consult with your saddle fitter or coach as sometimes they can suggest certain brands that may suit your horse best.
- 3/ We suggest you book an appointment with your accredited saddle fitter before purchasing to ensure your appointment is made within the 10 Day Trial Period ( if applicable )
- 4/ Purchase the saddle via our website, or contact us for Bank Account details.
- 5/ We will ship your saddle and provide you with a tracking number.
- 6/ If your chosen saddle includes a trial - your 10 day trial period will start the day the postal company states your item has been “delivered”. All saddles will be shipped with “signature on delivery” to ensure there is no disputes.
- 7/ Once received, the saddle is 100% your responsibility- any damages or excessive wear while the saddle is in your care will be deducted from your refund if applicable to a trial. Outright purchases are at your own risk as the trial period is waived.
- 8/ Ensure the saddle is kept indoors and kept clean.
- 9/ Promptly email us within the 10 day trial period at firstname.lastname@example.org with subheading “Return saddle” and in the description please state the details of your saddle and the reason why it was not suitable. We require a return freight booking confirmation by the 10th day, should you not wish to keep the saddle.
- 10/ Return postage cost will be at your expense. Or if you collected from our premises, you must return to the same premise of collection. Sorry we do not “pick up or collect” saddles from you.
- 11/ Shipping costs to you are not refundable.
- 12/ Please ensure by all means that the saddle you are purchasing is something that should fit yourself and your horse. As shipping is a costly exercise and we do want to minimize unnecessary wear & tear on the saddles.
- 13/ Once the saddle has returned to The Saddle Hub, it will be assessed and your refund ( if applicable ) will be processed within 48 hours. * if there is damage which needs to be accessed further, this may alter the time frame but you will be informed for discussion if necessary.
Buy Online Safely
Secure payments with no risk of being scammed.
Prompt Refunds & Remittance in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
10 Day Trial available on most saddles
To take a saddle on a trial the Purchaser must pay full cost of saddle prior to the saddle being released. Please review out T&C's and Refund Policy for specific details. ( NOT APPLICABLE TO REMOTE LISTINGS )
Professional Agency Service
Helpful, friendly service from our team. Efficient dispatch of orders, with tracking information and open communication.
More ways to Pay
Wide range of payment options to suit your budget and finances, getting you in a new saddle sooner.
You won’t receive a saddle with unexpected or undisclosed damage or blemishes. However, the majority of saddles listed with us are PRE-LOVED and therefore it is to be expected that they are not brand new / unused in condition.
Disclaimer: Please Read
Saddle Hub Australia accepts no liability for any damages, loss, expenses, injury, or duress whatsoever arising either directly or indirectly out of a breach of one or more of the representations, warranties or covenants expressed in this Agreement.
Saddle Hub Australia does not make any representations, provide warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy of the information provided by third parties contained within the advertised listing. Any responsibility is that of the party providing the product for advertisement and any claim will be directed to them.
If a refund is applicable - Payments will be refunded minus their merchant fee ( which is not refundable to us ). All other payments used ie: Bank Transfer, MasterCard and Visa will be refunded at normal rate.
By purchasing from Saddle Hub Australia you are accepting these terms.